Skip to main content

How to profit from selling options

Did you know that selling options is more profitable than buying options?

Why? Simply because the POP (probability of profit), the chance of winning is greater when selling options than when buying options:

  • 65% POP when selling options
  • 35% POP when buying options

What that means is that every time someone buys an option he or she has 35% chance of winning and 65% chance of losing.

On the other hand, when selling options, the odds are reversed. 65% chance of winning versus 35% chance of losing.

Wouldn't you rather be on the winning side?

Watch the video to learn how.

Good Trading!


Trading Risk Disclaimer

All the information shared is provided for educational purposes only. Any trades placed upon reliance of SharperTrades, LLC are taken at your own risk for your own account. Past performance is no guarantee. While there is great potential for reward trading stocks, cryptos, commodities, options, forex and other trading securities, there is also substantial risk of loss. All trading operations involve high risks of losing your entire investment. You must therefore decide your own suitability to trade. Trading results can never be guaranteed. SharperTrades, LLC is not registered as an investment adviser with any federal or state regulatory agency. This is not an offer to buy or sell stocks, cryptos, forex, futures, options, commodity interests or any other trading securities.

Popular posts from this blog

Cathie Wood Dives Into Bargain Tech Stocks Amid Market Volatility

Alibaba's Path to $105 Amidst Challenges and Opportunities [Unlocking Value]